Unidentified Man Claims Jussie Smollett is Lying About Attack

Esequiel Farfan
Febrero 12, 2019

According to another tweet from Elgas, "Smollett requested responding Chicago police officers turn off their body cameras as they arrived to take his report".

"I've been in this neighborhood five years". "I am working with authorities and have been 100% factual and consistent on every level", the actor said in a statement to ESSENCE magazine. I don't believe it, not around here ... "Half the people are gay and the other half are black", said Agin Muhammad, who lives in the same high rise as Smollett.

"It's a lie, because Chicago is the most liberal city around", a customer from an Irish Pub near the scene of the crime said, adding it "doesn't really make sense".

The New York Post has dispatched several reporters to Chicago to retrace Smollett's steps in the minutes before the alleged attack. She said that the man with the rope was staring at another man who was standing near a different entrance to the apartment building, according to TMZ. "Why can't they find the attack".

The assailants allegedly punched Smollett in the face, doused him with a liquid - believed to be bleach - and tied a rope round around his neck in an underpass between the Sheraton and Loews Chicago hotels.

More news: ATP roundup: Tsonga, Herbert reach final in Montpellier

ABC 7 Chicago's Rob Elgas reported late Monday that shortly after the "Empire" star turned over the "limited and redacted" phone records connected to the alleged attack, Chicago police spokesman AJ Guglielmi told the outlet, "We are very appreciative of the victim's cooperation however the records provided do not meet the burden for a criminal investigation".

Cops requested Smollett's phone records to confirm statements that he was on a call with his manager Brandon Z.

Both Jussie, who has since labeled himself "The Gay Tupac" and his manager said they heard the words "MAGA country" during the attack.

Chicago Police Supt. Eddie Johnson said earlier this month that Smollett has been cooperative with detectives, and that the department is making progress in its investigation.

Guglielmi told the Post that after police seized the bottle it was turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for analysis; the Federal Bureau of Investigation declined to comment.

Otros informes por

Discuta este artículo